Electronic commerce is a critical business function because it involves sensitive data transactions needed to facilitate the financing and payment aspects of important business transactions.
For most companies, hiring qualified professionals to support your e-commerce efforts can be overwhelming. The problem arises because e-commerce generally encompasses such a broad array of technologies such as inventory management, supply chain management, marketing, transaction processing, electronic funds transfer, electronic data interchange and now mobile commerce. Identifying resources with the proper mix of experience, technology and know-how is not an easy task.
What do we offer?
Edgilent offers skilled ecommerce professionals with a variety of retail and marketplace backgrounds. We have professionals with experience in a variety of e-commerce platforms, including Volusion, Shopify, Micros OCP, BigCommerce, Yahoo, 1ShoppingCart, Wix, X-Cart Cloud and more.
We offer support for both self-hosted, cloud-based and mobile e-commerce solutions.
Our services can help your organization with:
- Online business-to-business (B2B) processing
- Establishing virtual business-to-consumer (B2C) storefronts
- Establishing business exchanges for goods and services
- Seamless integration with various consumer retail websites and online marketplaces
- Secure exchange of data (electronic data interchange)
- Gathering of demographic data to optimize operations
Why do I need it?
E-commerce continues to grow and with good reason. With the global reach of the Internet, businesses can sell 24/7 whether they intend to or not. According to Think Mobile with Google 81% of smartphone users access the Internet on their mobile devices, while 59% use the Internet on their phones while waiting. Additionally, demand is actually pulling products and brands into unchartered territories across the globe.
The bottom line is that the logistics of e-commerce are ever-changing and new technologies and tools are being introduced every year. Keeping up with the skills and resources required to design, implement and support your ecommerce solution is likely consuming a lot of time and energy. Your energy should be put into actually running your business, not locating and hiring the resources required to run it. This is where Edgilent comes in. We have got the professional e-commerce resources that your business needs.
What are the Benefits?
At Edgilent, we understand that locating and securing top talent is a challenge. .
Some of the benefits that your organization will realize include:
- Experience implementing leading eCommerce platforms
- Performance measurements and tracking of key metrics
- Identification of trends to help optimize performance
- Ensure alignment, integration and consistency between the e-commerce platform and other enterprise systems (CRM, ERP, product databases and other data warehouses).
- Testing (unit, integration, user acceptance, etc.)
- Coordinate with key stakeholders (business and technology).
Other benefits include improved responsiveness to business demands and faster time-to-market.
Contact us today to learn more about our ecommerce services.